VIP Tours in the Canary Islands
CANCELLATIONS WITHOUT CHARGE: full refund up to 24-hours in advance.
Which VIP excursion from Tenerife would you prefer?
VIP Tour from Gran Canaria
VIP Tours by minivan for travellers who want extra comfort.
Join a unique ATV adventure and enjoy hidden corners, spectacular views, history and local culture: Tenerife and La Gomera like you’ve never seen them before.
Long bus journeys are a thing of the past. Join one of our truly special excursions. This island deserves to have travellers discover its charms in total comfort on 4 wheels:
- VIP four-wheel drive minivans in excellent condition: travel in comfort and safety.
- A maximum of 8 passengers travelling in a caravan with other vehicles.
- Experienced driver.
- In your own language.
- Access to driver during whole excursion.
- Stop to eat in a restaurant.
- Head off the beaten track and see places that are impossible for larger vehicles to reach.
- Discover the magic of the Canaries while enjoying VIP treatment.
What’s included on our VIP Canary Islands Tour in Tenerife and the other islands?
Each trail has its own features but, in general, the following is usually included:
- Collection from hotel (or nearby point as agreed) and return transfer.
- Ferry from Tenerife for excursions to La Gomera, El Hierro or La Palma.
- Minivan tour in a 4x4 Jeep with a maximum of 8 passengers.
- Experienced driver at your complete disposal.
- Explanations by drivers.
- Information about the history, culture and nature of the islands and much more, all in your own language.
- Food and a stop to eat (except in Gran Canaria).
- Stops at different points along the route to enjoy the wealth of astonishing landscapes on the islands and to hear explanations from our team.
- Access to places that cannot be reached by bus or in a normal car.
What isn’t included?
- Explanations in every language: our drivers only speak perfect Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese and Swedish.
Why choose one of our Canary Islands VIP Tours?
Because we’re the only company that exclusively specialises in this type of excursion: we know what we’re doing.
This is a different type of tourism designed for travellers who don’t want to share their experience of discovering the islands with a large group. We know exactly what’s needed because we’ve been organising it for over 30 years.
If it’s a VIP Tour, it’ll have it all
If you notify us at least 24 hours in advance we’ll cancel your booking free of charge. We’re aware that the unexpected can happen while you’re on holiday so we make things as easy as possible for you.
Collection and drop-off
We’ll contact you after you’ve booked the activity to agree a meeting point, either at your hotel or nearby. At the end of the excursion we’ll return you to the same place so you don’t have to worry about driving around an island you don’t know.
If you want your adventure to have more privacy, view our private and fully exclusive excursions section and set off on an adventure with a vehicle and driver just for you.
Any further questions about the excursions?
A maximum of 8 people including the driver on the excursions in Tenerife, La Gomera, El Hierro and La Palma. If you’d like total exclusivity, visit our private excursions section. The jeeps used for the excursions in Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote have a capacity of 9 people including the driver.
Select your excursion, enter the page and choose the date. Once you’ve made the payment, you’ll instantly be sent a confirmation message. There’s no waiting around for your excursion to be confirmed.
Nothing: our Jeeps are 4WD ATVs and can travel down any road no-matter what the weather. If it’s raining, the stops we make when we get out of the vehicle to enjoy the landscapes and hear the guide’s explanations will be shorter, or this information will be given from inside the vehicle.
We only cancel excursions if the Government of the Canary Islands issues an official warning prohibiting outdoor activities. If this happens, you can enjoy your Tamarán Jeep Safari another day, or receive a full refund.
Our experienced drivers speak perfect Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese. You can check the available languages for an activity on the booking page.
We had a brilliant time on the Teide and Masca tour. This was a great way to see the island during our stay. Pick up was prompt and it is clearly well organised by the team. Nancy our driver was knowledgeable not only of the tour stops/points of interest but also about Tenerife in general. She was humorous and had time to answer any questions we had. We would recommend this tour to anyone visiting.
Me and my boyfriend booked the Jeep Safari to Teide and Masca last minute (a day before). We were lucky enough to book the last 2 spots. We can't say enough good things about this experience.
Very professionel company and with a very good english guide, that knew alot about the canarie islands and the culture. A fun trip in the mountains of La Gomera and a good restaurant with local food and a little show of the islands own phonetic language.