We care about your privacy. In this privacy statement, we explain what personal details we collect from our users, and how we use them. We recommend that you read these terms carefully before entering your personal details on this website. Anyone over the age of 14 years can register as a user on https://www.tamaran.com without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of those aged under 14 years, the consent of parents or guardians is required so that we can process their personal details.
Under no circumstances will information be collected from young people aged under 14 years in respect of their professional or financial status, or private information relating to other members of their family without their permission.
If you are under 14 years of age, and you have accessed this website without telling your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, we respect and protect our users’ personal details. As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have worked to create a safe and trustworthy space, and so we would like to share our principles in relation to your privacy:
- We will never ask for personal information unless it is really needed in order to supply the services you require.
- We will never share our users’ personal information with anyone else—except when we are required to do so by law, or because we have your express permission.
Tamarán has created this website in compliance with with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR); Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, 5 December, regarding the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), and Spanish Law 34/2002, 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The entity responsible for processing your personal data
- Data controller: Yedra SLU
- Trade name: Tamarán
- Company tax code no.: B38494183
- Address: C/ Aceviños 12 local 31, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz (Puerto de la Cruz)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Jeep Safari excursions and VIP tours
- Incorporated with the Register of Companies of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Page TF 17314, Folio 171, Book 1646 of Section 1, on the 14th May 1995.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, the personal details you send us via our website forms will be processed as “Web users’ and subscribers’” data.
In processing our users’ data, we implement all the technical measures and safety systems set down in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply in processing your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles, adapted to conform to the demands of the new European data protection regulation:
- The principle of legality, good faith and transparency: We will always ask for your permission to process your personal details for one or several specific purposes, about which we will tell you in advance with complete transparency.
- The principle of the minimisation of data: We will only request details that are strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- The principle of limitation of the time data may be kept: Data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being processed. We will inform you of how long we need to keep your details depending on the purpose for which they are required, and in the case of subscriptions, we will review our lists periodically, and remove any that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- The principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in a way that ensures a proper level of security for personal details, and confidentiality is guaranteed. Please be advised that we take every precaution necessary to prevent unauthorised access by third parties to our users’ details.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal details we process at Tamarán are collected from:
- Our contact form
- A service request form
What are your rights when you provide us with your details?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Tamarán is processing their personal data.
Interested parties have the right to:
- Apply for access to their personal details
- Apply for them to be rectified or removed
- Apply for a limit to be imposed on their processing
- Oppose their processing
- Apply for portability of their data
Interested parties can access their personal data, request that their data be rectified if it is incorrect, or that data be deleted when (amongst other reasons) the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally gathered. In certain circumstances, interested parties can apply for a limitation on the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the purpose of making or defending claims.
Under certain circumstances, and for reasons relating to their particular circumstances, interested parties can equally oppose the processing of their data. In this case, Yedra SLU will cease to process the data, except for overriding legal requirements or for the execution or defence of complaints or claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and which you have provided to us in a structured format, one in common use and readable by machine, or to transfer the data to another entity to be responsible for its processing when:
- The data processing is based on consent.
- The data was provided by the interested party.
- The data was processed by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have the data directly transmitted from one responsible entity to another, where this is technically feasible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective legal protection, and to make a complaint to the competent authority (in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency) if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them has infringed the Regulation.
For what purposes do we process your personal details?
Tamarán has different methods of capturing personal information, and the information provided by interested parties is processed by each data capture system (i.e. form) for the following purposes:
- Contact form: We request the following personal details: Name, e-mail address—so that we can respond to the requirements of users of https://www.tamaran.com. For example, we can use these details to respond to your request, and address any queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have in relation to information contained in the website, the services we deliver via the website, the processing of your personal details, issues related to the legal texts included on the website, or any other queries you may have and which are not subject to contractual terms. You are advised that the details you provide to us are stored on the following servers:
- Hosting Atlántico (a Yedra SLU supplier), located within the EU.
- Service request form: We request the following personal details: Name, e-mail address, to request any of the services that https://www.tamaran.com offers its users. The information gathered enables the request to be processed offline. Requests will receive a reply by e-mail. The website does not allow direct payments to be made. You are advised that the details you provide to us are stored on the following servers:
- Hosting Atlántico (a Yedra SLU supplier), located within the EU.
There are other reasons why we may process your personal details:
- To ensure that the terms and conditions and any relevant laws are complied with. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data collected.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- We may also collect non-identifying data by means of cookies which are downloaded onto the user’s computer when they browse this website. This is dealt with in our cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. Tamarán may have a presence on social networks. This section deals with the processing of details of people who become followers on social networks hosted on the official web pages of https://www.tamaran.com. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the relevant social network in each case, and which have previously been accepted by the user of Yedra SLU. Users’ data will be processed for the purpose of properly managing their presence on the social network, and to inform them of Tamarán activities, products and services. As well as for any other purpose allowed by the rules of the social networks. Under no circumstances will the profiles of followers on social networks be used to send out advertising material on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation, (GDPR) 2016/79, Yedra SLU (Tamarán), whose address is at C/ Aceviños 12 local 31. 38400 Puerto de la Cruz (Puerto de la Cruz), will be responsible for the processing of data relating to web users and subscribers.
Tamarán does not sell, hire or provide to third parties details of a personal nature that could identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, without prior consent. However, in certain cases collaboration may take place with other professionals and in these cases, users will be asked for their prior consent, and advised of the identity of the collaborating professional and of the purpose of the collaboration. The strictest security standards will always be applied.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have previously visited https://www.tamaran.com, and to link a particular audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of encouraging users who have visited our website to do so again.
If you do not wish your information to be gathered by these cookies, you can disable the use of Google cookies using Google’s Notification Configuration settings. You can also disable the use of third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out web page.
These types of services allow interaction with social networks and other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. Interactions facilitated and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings on each social network. In cases where a service allowing interaction with social networks is installed, it is possible that (even if users do not use the service) web traffic data may be gathered in relation to the pages where these services are installed.
At https://www.tamaran.com, we use Facebook ads, the Facebook advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements. When an advertisement is generated, the audience may be segmented by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What users buy on the internet and via other channels
Adwords is a Google platform designed for ADVERTISERS wishing to advertise on GOOGLE. At https://www.tamaran.com, we use Google Adwords, Google’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements to be displayed on other websites. When an advertisement is generated, the audience may be segmented by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What users buy on the internet and via other channels
We may select and publish customers’ reviews of our services on our website. These may contain personal information that could identify them, such as their name, and/or the name of the town, state or country where they live. When you send us your opinion or review, you are giving permission to publish it on My Places or My Services. If such content is published, it will be available to other users of My Places or My Services. The published content may become public, and we cannot prevent such information being used in a way that may infringe this Policy or the law. If you wish us to remove or delete your name or your review from My Places or My Services, you can let us know by using our contact form at https://www.tamaran.com.
Legal basis for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your personal details is that you have given your consent.
Our marketing offer of products and/or services is based on the consent we obtain from you, but the withdrawal of this consent will in no way affect the delivery of the subscription contract.
The kinds of data we typically process are identification details.
We do not process sensitive data.
For how long will we store your data?
Personal data provided to us will be retained:
- Until the interested party requests it to be deleted.
To whom will your details be made available?
Many of the tools we use to manage your details are contracted by third parties.
In order to provide the services that are strictly necessary for any particular activity, https://www.tamaran.com shares data with the following suppliers under their relevant privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: A web analysis service provided by Google, Inc., based in Delaware, with its head office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” (text files located on your computer) to assist https://www.tamaran.com in analysing user activity on the website. The information generated by the cookie on your activity at https://www.tamaran.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted directly to Google and stored on its servers in the United States.
Hosting: Atlantic Dolphin, whose head office is within the EU. For more information, please visit: http://www.atlanticoexcursiones.com/index.php (Atlantic Dolphin). Atlantic Dolphin processes data for the purpose of providing hosting services to Yedra SLU.
Web platform: Atlantic Dolphin, whose head office is within the EU. For more information, please visit: tamaran.com/zeus (Atlantic Dolphin). Atlantic Dolphin processes data for the purpose of providing web platform services to Yedra SLU.
E-mail marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, whose head office is in the U.S.A. For more information, please visit: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes data for the purpose of providing e-mail marketing services to Yedra SLU.
Administration: Trello, Inc., whose head office is in the U.S.A. For more information, please visit: https://trello.com (Trello, Inc.). Trello, Inc. processes data for the purpose of providing administrative services to Yedra SLU.
Google Adsense: We are associated with Google on this website for the purpose of displaying third-party advertising to users of the website. In this collaboration with Google, cookies are used to show you advertisements related to your recent searches, and to show you advertisements that are more relevant to you.
Included in this type of cookies are third-party services such as: AdSense, Adwords and Google Analytics, as well as a series of services from the DoubleClick brand. When you visit this website, cookies are sent from these services to your browser. Find more information on the types of cookies used by Google, and how Google uses these cookies.
You can configure your advertisement settings to manage the advertisements shown to you by Google, and to indicate that you do not wish to be shown adverts based on your interests. Even if you decide not to receive this type of adverts, they may continue to appear depending on factors such as your general location indicated by your IP address, the type of browser you are using, and any recent and previous searches related to your current search. If you would like to find out more about this practice, and about your options for preventing these companies using the information, please click here.
As you browse the https://www.tamaran.com website, data may be gathered which does not identify you; this may include IP addresses, approximate geographical location, a record of how you use the services and websites, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Some of this non-identifying data may also relate to your browsing habits on third-party services. This website also uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyse trends, to manage the website, to track the movements of users around the website and to collate demographic information on the user database as a whole.
Data confidentiality and safety
In its use and processing of users’ personal details, https://www.tamaran.com is committed to respecting confidentiality and to using the details solely for the purpose for which they were obtained. It is committed to fulfilling its obligation to store the data and to adopt measures to prevent it being altered, lost, accessed or processed without authorisation, in compliance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
This website holds an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that ensures your data travels intact and securely—in other words, the transmission between server and website user, and vice-versa, is fully encoded or encrypted.
https://www.tamaran.com cannot guarantee the absolute security of the internet network nor, therefore, that the data will not be subject to breaches caused by fraudulent third-party access.
With regard to the confidentiality of its data processing, Yedra SLU will ensure that anyone authorised by Tamarán to process customer data (including Tamarán’s own staff, collaborators and suppliers) is covered by the relevant obligation to ensure confidentiality (whether this is a legal or contractual duty).
When Tamarán becomes aware of any security incident, it must inform the Customer without unnecessary delay, and must provide timely information in relation to the Security Incident as it becomes known, or in response to a reasonable request from the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you have sole responsibility for the accuracy and veracity of the details you submit to https://www.tamaran.com, and Yedra SLU (Tamarán) is exempt from any such responsibility.
Without exception, users guarantee, and are responsible for, the accuracy, validity and truthfulness of the personal details they provide—and have an obligation to keep them duly updated. The user undertakes to provide complete and accurate information in the contact and subscription forms.
Acceptance and consent
Withdrawal of consent
Consent once given (whether for the processing of personal data or for the transfer of the details of interested parties) may be withdrawn at any time by notifying Yedra SLU (Tamarán), under the terms set down in this Policy for the exercise of rights. Under no circumstances can any such withdrawal of consent apply retrospectively.
Yedra SLU reserves the right to amend this policy in order to adapt to new legislation or legal rulings, as well as to industry practices. In the event of any such changes, Yedra SLU will announce on this website the changes to be introduced, and will give reasonable notice of their implementation.
In compliance with the LSSICE (Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), https://www.tamaran.com does not engage in the practice of SPAM, and therefore does not send out marketing e-mails that have not previously been requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, each of our website forms allows the user the option of giving their express consent to receive the bulletin, independently of the information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, https://www.tamaran.com is committed to avoid the practice of sending out marketing communications without properly identifying them as such.
Document revised 28-01-2021.